1. What's MCM
Modified Clay Material, named as MCM
The amazing appearance and quality of MCM products made from mixing of the inherent colors of Modified Clay is able to recreate the unique features and characteristics of natural stone, woods, bricks, metal & leather : creativity is the only limits !
2. Where can you use this product?
MCM product is suitable for both internal & external application,
Best for building makeovers or for decorating commercial, office, public, entertainment & domestic space and feature wall.
3. What's the composition?
Modified clay material
4. What's the size?
Common maximum specifications:
Common sales specifications:
For special size, we can do customize service
You can find exactly size of each product in our product detail.
5. What's the application procedure?
You can find “installation guide video” under “ABOUT US”
Or leave us message with email ID, we will send to you by email.
6. What about the prices ?
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for price list.
Or leave a message with email ID or Tel to us, we will contact you
7. Can you send me a catalog ?
You can leave a message with your email ID. or send email to email@example.com
We will reply within 24 hours.
8. What's MC technology?
Through MC technology, the mix of natural inorganic raw materials such as soil, sand, stone powder & ash undergo spray-mixing process converting it into modified inorganic materials encapsulated with active surface coating.
The resultant modified inorganic materials can then be shaped into various forms of composite materials such as thin sheet, board or block through manipulation of heating curves & photochemical isomerism technique.
With our innovation & breakthrough, inorganic clay are now able to cure un-fired into any shape and profile the same way as organic plastic.
Our technology breakthrough leads to the successful launch of MCM decorative materials product range, which carbon footprint is reduced by 80% comparing to traditional decorative materials; and can be Recycle & Reuse infinitely.
The possibilities of MC (Modified Clay) is infinite : substituting concrete, tars & bitumen to built roads; replacing plastic, resin, cement and wood to produce flatted board, customised shapes, rolls or even art display - endless possibilities for countless industries.
9. What's the Product Advantage
MCM DECORATIVE MATERIAL Infinite possibilities: Substituting & replacing traditional stones, tiles, wallpaper, and wood in any shapes or profiles......
1. Thin and light. Each piece is only 2-4mm thickness, with just 3-6 kg/㎡ weight, making it easy to install, and can be securely affixed with minimal adhesive all translating into great savings on transportation cost !
2. Flexible Flexible and curvable, it can withstand lateral pulls and cracking forces. It also have an extra edge when applied over joints between separate panels or wrap-over round columns.
3. Breathable Allowing the building to breath freely thereby achieving an ecological & healthier living environment
4. Odorless & Moisture resistance With its Mould-Resistant, Damp-Resistance & Moisture Absorbing characteristics, it will be a blessing to counter high humidity climates......
5. Class A fireproof Compliance with National A2 class fireproof standard for flexible material;
6. Superb Expression The amazing appearance and quality of MCM products made from mixing of the inherent colors of Modified Clay is able to recreate the unique features and characteristics of natural stone, woods, bricks, metal & leather: creativity is the only limits !
7. Self-cleaning & Stain-Resistant With its neutral properties dust would not cling onto its surface and will be washed down whenever it rains......
8. Freeze-thaw Resistant There is no appearance of surface powderising, cracks or scaling after more than 100 freeze-thaw cycle.
9. Durable Can withstand 3500h aging accelerated test that is equivalent to outdoor life expectancy of 50 years.
10. Water, Acid & Alkaline Resistant Will not deform or damage when immersed in water, acid or alkali solutions.
11. Recyclable Can be kept away from rubbish dump for Recycle & Reuse, or revert back as ordinary soil for cultivation.